Police car with lights on

If you were arrested by the police in any municipality in New Jersey for either a disorderly persons offense or an indictable charge, the police can charge you either by a warrant complaint or a summons complaint. If you are charged by a warrant complaint, you will be arrested and taken to the county jail pending an evaluation of your ...

Read More
Green card on American flag

I have a conditional green card and am about to get divorced, now what? Things didn’t work out between you and your spouse, but does that mean you will be losing your legal permanent residency? No.

Read More