Hiring Help to Get Through the Naturalization Process
The naturalization process can be daunting, and you have to meet certain requirements before you can apply. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services has written a 58-page guide to help you with eligibility requirements and naturalization procedures, but you may not have the time or energy to dedicate to reading and deciphering it. If you hire AG Law, we can help you figure out if you meet the requirements. We’ll help you determine things like:
- How long you have been a permanent resident.
- Have long you have been a continuous resident.
- What state you can file in.
- Are you of good moral character.
If you do meet eligibility requirements then we’ll help you fill out Form N-400–Application for Naturalization, which is the first step in the process. Then, we’ll help you collect the supporting documentation, which can be up to 25 different documents. Next, we’ll collect the appropriate fees. And, finally, once we have a complete naturalization application, we’ll file it. We’re experts at so many immigration processes and we’ve helped hundreds of people through their naturalization process. We’d like to help you through it as well. Contact us today for a naturalization consultation.
Experts in Immigration Laws
AG Law recommends you are fully informed of the naturalization process before you begin and that you hire experts in immigration laws, like us, to assist you in the process. AG Law is different than other law firms in three notable ways:
- We’ve been through the immigration system, and not just with our clients. Our founder, Alexsandra Gontaryuk, is a refugee herself. She knows what it’s like to deal with immigration services, so she brings compassion and knowledge to all of her clients.
- You can hire us only for what you need by utilizing the pricing of our unbundled services.
- We work virtually so you can remain in the comfort of your own home or in a different country and still talk to us.
Aleksandra Gontaryuk is admitted to the State of New Jersey Bar and the New Jersey District Court and is currently a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, New Jersey Association for Justice, and American Immigration Lawyers Association. We look forward to putting our expertise to work for you!